Thursday, June 16, 2016

New Purchases and Reviews!

I have been very excited for the Summer 2016 sets to come out and I have been a little frustrated by how hard it has been to get a hold of many of the sets.  I have found that only the new Star Wars sets seem to be available in Retail stores (other than Lego Stores and Toys R US, either of which I have in my area).  None of the Creator or City sets have made it onto the shelves.  I placed an order on Lego.com just a couple days after launch and found most of the sets sold out or otherwise unavailable.  

I wanted to take advantage of the free Creator Fountain set, so I placed an order for 31053 Treehouse Adventures, 60100 Airport Starter Set and 60101 Airport Cargo Plane.  The Lighthouse, Vacation Getaways and Fun in the Park were all sold out.  I wanted a couple Creator Fountains, and the first one I had was crushed pretty bad, so I built that one for my city layout and placed a second order for 60103 Airport Air Show.  The Creator Fountain came in pristine condition, so that one goes on the shelf to keep unopened.  

I am over hauling my Lego room to make better use of the space and to make it easier to work on the City and Train layout, so hopefully I will have more reviews and info coming soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment