Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Lego City Layout: May Update

I did not do too much on the layout over the winter, I mainly focused on Lego Minecraft and Star Wars sets.  But over the last few weeks I have had a chance to add a few things.  The biggest change has been adding the Brick Bank, the first Modular building I have had a chance to build right into the layout.  It went in next to the Pet Store with another alleyway between them to make up the extra space that building the modular onto the road base plates causes.

I also did some more sidewalks and added a pond with a small waterfall and some foliage to one of the empty corners.  As some of the new 2016 Summer wave sets come out, I have spots setup for some of them and plan on removing a couple of existing sets that just do not fit in, either due to scale, theme or detail level.  My next couple focus areas are going to be the "Wilderness" area with the log cabins and camp ground and also the beach/water front zone.  Here are some pictures to show the progress:





No comments:

Post a Comment